Duration: 5 hours
Group Size: 1-10 pax
8:00 am - End 1:00 pm
Bike through the countryside and experience the genuine freshness and greenery of Siem Reap
Floating village: a community where we get to see the floating market, houses, school, crocodile farm and Catholic Church.
- Utter tranquility
- Indulgence in the picturesque open space
- Understand local villagers' daily life & culture
- Visit local market & taste local pastry and cookies
- Refreshing fresh coconut juice at hammock restaurant
- Travel by boat* to discover the impressive livelihoods rely on the lake
- Visit Arthvear pagoda: an ancient pagoda with a 12th century temple inside
- Boat tour is optional - personal expense
Ride along Siem Reap River, leaving downtown through some splendid villages.
There, you can absorb the fresh air and eye-catching views of thousands of hectares of rice fields, big herds of cows, buffalos, ducks, and many bird species flying above us.
Take in the lifestyle of villagers and their daily activities: the farming cycle, vegetable growing, stacking hay and so on. Visit the local market and taste typical Khmer cookies. See a Buddhist pagoda and observe the monks’ day-to-day routine.
Stop for fresh coconut juice at a hammock restaurant.
Afterwards, pass by fields of lotus flowers on the way to the Tonle Sap for a boat tour (optional – personal expense) to see a floating village: the flooded forest, floating houses and schools, a crocodile and fish farm. On the way back to town, visit Arthvear Pagoda and pass by a 12th century temple. Back to town we drop you at the cycle shop at the end of the tour.
What to Bring
- Comfortable clothes for cycling
- English speaking tour guide
- Quality mountain bike Trek & Helmet
- Hotel pick up
- Fresh coconut juice
- Pure water
- Boat ticket
- Hotel drop off
Where does the tour start?
Tour start at our office, we will pick you up from your hotel, our driver start to pick up from 7:10 am to 7:40 am, please be ready before.
In what language will the tour be given?
The tour will be given in English.
How can I book?
You can make your reservation by email or text message:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WhatsApp, Telegram, Line, WeChat (012644241)
- Facebook (FB page: Angkor Cycling Tour)
How can i make a payment to you ?
You can pay on the day of the tour
What is the cancellation policy?
We offer free cancellation if you cancel your booking at least 24 hours before the tour start
What do I have to bring?
Sunscreen, sunglasses, insect repellent, camera, etc.
What are the road conditions?
flat, easy to ride
What should I wear?
Comfortable cycling clothes