Duration: 4 hours
Group Size: 1-10 pax
8:00 am - End 12:00 pm
Enjoy another part of Siem Reap during this fun bicycle tour.
Experience the countryside culture and way of life.
The tour is a leisurely easy fun ride for few hours relax. Non-professional, non-advanturous.
- Escape the hustle & bustle of Siem Reap and cycle through fields and a nature reserve
- Understand local villagers’ daily life and culture
- See how people trade at the market
- Taste local pastries and cookies
- See how people grow vegetables
- Arthvear pagoda: an ancient pagoda with a 12th century temple inside
Ride along Siem Reap River, leaving downtown through some splendid villages. Absorb the fresh air and eye-catching views of thousands of hectares of rice fields (May-October the fields are green; November-January the fields are a golden color), big herds of cows, buffalos, ducks, and many bird species flying above us.
Take in the lifestyle of villagers and their daily activities: the farming cycle, vegetable growing, stacking hay and so on. Visit the local market and taste typical Khmer cookies. See the Buddhist Arthvear pagoda, passing by a 12th century temple, and observe the monks’ day-to-day routine. Back to town we drop you at the cycle shop at the end of the tour.
What to Bring
- Comfortable clothes for cycling
- English speaking tour guide
- Quality mountain bike Trek & Helmet
- Hotel pick up
- Fresh coconut juice
- Pure water
Hotel drop off
Where does the tour start?
Tour start at our office, we will pick you up from your hotel, our driver start to pick up from 7:10 am to 7:40 am, please be ready before.
In what language will the tour be given?
The tour will be given in English.
How can I book?
You can make your reservation by email or text message:
- Email: email@example.com
- WhatsApp, Telegram, Line, WeChat (012644241)
- Facebook (FB page: Angkor Cycling Tour)
How can i make a payment to you ?
You can pay on the day of the tour
What is the cancellation policy?
We offer free cancellation if you cancel your booking at least 24 hours before the tour start
What do I have to bring?
Sunscreen, sunglasses, insect repellent, camera, etc.
What are the road conditions?
flat, easy to ride
What should I wear?
Comfortable cycling clothes